Monday 13 December 2010

Some better news for a change

Stanmore have agreed to take a look at Hubby 4-13th Jan plus the feb admit as well. Maybe we might get to the bottom of what is really going on with Hubby. Will be great for me to be able to share the burden for a few days with staff that should know what they are talking about. I am hoping that I can learn some more from them about Hubby's condition so as to understand what is going on with him.

So now we have a date to fix on we just have to keep going for the next two weeks. Hopefully my shoulder + back will keep going with pain killers until then. Must admit I am secretly hoping they will find a way to get him some sleep while he is there, so that I can also.

We have been training one of our new team of carers this week. We think he will do okay at the routine stuff, so far so good. Crisis stuff I am not sure yet. The care agency manager is coming on Thursday to carry out risk assessments on the manual handling, they need to find a way or all bets are off.

We are a bit more hopeful re the future toady which has got to be a good thing.

http://onmybiketoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment